SUPer short but sweet! Is what we can best describe what you’ll have in this paddleboarding holiday. You’ll have three days of guaranteed fun in the outdoors with enough SUP adventures in Loboc River to fill in your days, while having a little extra time to unwind and unplug at our nature resort. Have a sweet taste of simple living in the outdoors in Bohol. See you onboard!
Pick a date!
- Visit 1 Top Philippine destination for SUP
- Staycation at our nature resort with daily breakfasts
- 2 Must-do SUP Tours in Bohol
- Minimum 7 Hours of SUP time with instruction
- Professional English-speaking local SUP guides and top-class equipments
- Personalized, fuss-free and relaxing (yes, it is!) SUPcation
- Beginner paddlers
- Advanced and experienced paddlers
Learn to SUP:
- Enclosed Flat Water (River SUP)
- Roundtrip transfers (Tagbilaran-Loboc)
- 2 Nights at Fox & The Firefly Cottages with breakfast
- Firefly or Fullmoon SUP Tour
- Waterfall SUP Tour with Lunch
- ASI Basic Flat Water SUP Lesson and Intro Paddle
- Professional SUP instructors and guides
- Top-class SUP equipment and gears
- 1 Free SUP Philippines’ Sport Shirt
What’s Not Included:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Passport and Visa Fees
- Extra or Over-weight Luggage Fees
- Evening Meals and Alcoholic Drinks
- Additional Activities
- Personal Expenses
How to Get Here:
It’s easy! Fly to Tagbilaran Airport or take the ferry (via Cebu) to Tagbilaran and we’ll pick you up when you arrive. Arrive not later than 2pm.
When you arrive at the airport or ferry terminal, our driver will be waiting for you at the exit gate. The drive to our place is about 45 minutes away. After checking in and has settled into your room, there will be an introductory ASI Flatwater SUP lesson and try-out in the water for your initial skill test. (Don’t worry, its super easy to learn this sport! You’ll be up, standing in no time. :)) As the night unfolds on your first day, you’ll do our most-loved tour at night which is the Night Safari SUP Tour to the home of the fireflies. Order your dinner in our restaurant, Food & Fables, before the tour departure, so by the time you are back your dinner will be ready for you. Enjoy your evening meal and cap it off with some house specialty cocktails before heading to bed. Have a good night’s rest in your nature cottage.
Wake up early the next day and enjoy your breakfast in Food & Fables and get ready for your Waterfall SUP Tour right after. This is a half-day tour that is a liesurely paddle to the high and low cascades of Busay Falls. When you come back for the tour, you will be served a delicious Filipino lunch that is exclusive only for our tours. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and chilling and unwind in one of our hammocks at our river deck. You can also opt for doing other optional activities, just ask our front desk.
On the third day, wake up and have breakfast in Food & Fables. Enjoy your morning in bed or swim in the river, do some yoga or jump in the river swing. Anything is up to you until your check-out time at 12 noon. We’ll bring you back to Tagbilaran for your next destination.
Price per Person
|Fox & The Firefly Cottages||Superior Cottage||Suite Cottage or Deluxe Room|
|Single||Php 10,500||Php 11,500|
|Shared||Php 7,800||Php 8,500|
|Child (8-11 years)||Php 4,500||Php 4,500|
Payments are securely processed with
About Our Food:
We will serve you traditional and special Filipino dishes so you can explore the local taste of the Philippines, together with some international cuisines that you may be familiar with. Our daily breakfasts and lunches are fresh, clean, healthy and cooked with a lot of Filipino heart and hospitality. If there is a particular dietary requirement that we should cater to, let us know and we can arrange it for you.
Our Optional Activities:
- Downstream SUP Tour
- SUP Yoga Class
- MTB Tour A for beginner bikers
- MTB Tour B for beginner to intermediate bikers
- MTB Tour C for intermediate to professional bikers
- Life in Loboc Village Tour for a perspective of people’s culture and daily life
- Yoga Class in Santosha Shala
- Canyon Swing in Danao Adventure Park, biggest in Asia!
- Diving in Panglao (ask us for more info)
- Night Safari Jungle Tour in a forest park
- Hot Air Balloon Ride above the Chocolate Hills
- Motorbike Rental to explore around the island