We invite you to feel the true beauty of Philippine life in the countryside. Bohol may be rising as a top tourist destination of the country but this island just magically gives you the feeling that its not. With its diversity of activities and areas to discover, there is never a dull moment to spend in Bohol. You’ll go paddleboarding to two beautiful rivers and see several waterfalls. You’ll go island hopping and pay a visit to the turtle sactuary. In the night, you’ll witness thousands of fireflies while on a paddleboard or maybe one inside your room. Stay in beautiful resorts highlighting Philippine architecture with modern facilities. This holiday is good for novice and experienced paddlers who want to enhance their knowledge with SUP. Our guides are internationally trained SUP instructors that will accompany you in these places to ensure your safety and teach you the proper techniques in paddleboarding all throughout this holiday. One more thing, not only is this an outdoor adventure and learning to SUP but also a gastronomic experience of local cuisine and a taste of our culture in a marvelous settings. Read on for more information about this SUP holiday and we look forward to having you onboard with us. Mabuhay! (“Live!”)
November 27-December 3, 2018
March 9-16, 2019
May 5-12, 2019
- Visit 1 Top Philippine destination for SUP
- Roundtrip local flight and transfers
- Fabulous tropical accommodations with daily breakfasts
- 5 SUP Tours and 1 Heritage Tour with special delicacy lunches
- Minimum 19 Hours of SUP time with instruction
- Professional English-speaking local SUP guides and top-class equipments
- Personalized, fuss-free and relaxing (yes, it is!) SUPcation
- Beginner paddlers
- Advanced and experienced paddlers
- Professional paddlers
Learn to SUP:
- Enclosed Flat Water (River SUP)
- Open Water (Ocean SUP)
- Airport and hotel transfers when you arrive in the Philippines
- Roundtrip local flights to Bohol
- 7 Nights in tropical-chic accommodations with breakfasts
- 4 SUP Tours in Bohol with lunch
- Night Safari SUP Tour with the Fireflies
- 1 Heritage Land Tour in Bohol with lunch
- Free time to chill in Bohol
- ASI Basic Flat Water and Open Water SUP Lessons
- Professional SUP instructors and guides all throughout the trip
- Top-class SUP equipment and gears
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- 1 Free Traditional Hilot Massage in Bohol
- 1 Free SUP Tours Philippines’ Survival Kit and Sport Shirt
- SUP Tours Philippines’ Certificate
What’s Not Included:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Passport and Visa Fees
- Extra or Over-weight Luggage Fees
- Evening Meals and Alcoholic Drinks
- Additional Activities
- Personal Expenses
Where You Will Stay:
1N Manila – 3N Loboc – 2N Panglao – 1N Manila
SUP Tours Philippines will be in charge of all the arrangements for your transfer, flights, accommodation, SUP tours, lessons and equipment once you step foot in our beautiful country. Basically, you only have worry about booking your international flights to the Philippines and we will take care of the rest.
When you arrive in Manila, your car transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to bring you to your hotel. You will spend a restful night in a hotel near Manila’s historical and iconic landmarks. This is a good introduction to our capital city where you can catch a glimpse of our past and learn a bit of our history. You will then take your breakfast in the morning and you are good to go for your flight to Bohol. A car transfer will be sending you to the airport.
Upon arriving in Bohol, you will be staying 3 nights at our home accommodation for SUP Tours Philippines called, Fox & The Firefly Cottages. Located next to Loboc River, the Suite Cottage, our best room, has a perfect view of Bohol’s countryside over-looking rice paddies and hills where you can watch the sunset. It has an outdoor toilet and bathroom with hot and cold showers and free WiFi. We will do several SUP tours from our sports center located at the same place. After then, you will then move to Panglao island for a different feel of Bohol for 2 nights. You will stay at a resort located at the best beach in Panglao where you can fully unwind and savor your holiday. We’ll have one SUP tour in this area to see the turtles and corals while hopping to nearby islands.
Take the flight to Manila and stay at 5-star hotel on your last night. A car transfer will bring you to your hotel, this time in a different location where all the wonderful, cool, city peeps and travel bugs go to for urban food, hipster bars, talking about art, music and sharing travel stories . A different take and a peek of the subculture-scape in the vibrant and modern city of Manila. The following day, a car transfer will bring you to the airport for your return flight home.
We wonder what stories can you share after this trip? Sign up now and take this adventure of a lifetime.
See you on the SUP! 🙂
How to Get Here:
(NOVEMBER 27 – DECEMBER 3, 2018 ) We strongly recommend to fly to Manila International Airport or Cebu Mactan Airport and arrive not later than 4pm on November 27, 2018. For recommendation on your departure, book your international return flight on late afternoon or evening of December 3, 2018.
(MARCH 9-16, 2019) We strongly recommend to fly to Manila International Airport or Cebu Mactan Airport and arrive not later than 4pm on March 9, 2019. For recommendation on your departure, book your international return flight on late afternoon or evening of March 16, 2019.
(MAY 5-12, 2019) We strongly recommend to fly to Manila International Airport or Cebu Mactan Airport and arrive not later than 4pm on May 5, 2019. For recommendation on your departure, book your international return flight on late afternoon or evening of May 12, 2019.
Price Per Person:
*Early bookers until 60 days before the trip get a 10% discount. Last chance to book is 30 days before the trip.
|Bohol 8D/7N SUP Holiday
*Advance bookers 60 days before the trip get
Payments are securely processed with
About Our Food:
We will serve you traditional and special Filipino dishes so you can explore the local taste of the Philippines at our restaurant, Food & Fables, together with some international cuisines that you may be familiar with. Our daily breakfasts and lunches are fresh, clean, healthy and cooked with a lot of Filipino heart and hospitality. If there is a particular dietary requirement that we should cater to, let us know and we can arrange it for you.
Our Optional Activities:
- MTB Tour A for beginner bikers
- MTB Tour B for beginner to intermediate bikers
- MTB Tour C for intermediate to professional bikers
- Life in Loboc Village Tour for a perspective of people’s culture and daily life
- Yoga Class in Santosha Shala
- Canyon Swing in Danao Adventure Park, biggest in Asia!
- Diving in Panglao (ask us for more info)
- Night Safari Jungle Tour in a forest park
- Hot Air Balloon Ride above the Chocolate Hills
- Motorbike Rental to explore around the island