Fox & The Firefly Cottages is our home accommodation for SUP Tours Philippines. A little sanctuary for travelers in search of a unique and authentic, outdoor-living experience in Bohol. We have named it like this because Fox is the name of our beloved dog and you will find out why, “and the firefly” if you do stay with us!
Nestled by the banks of the Loboc River and surrounded by trees, you can choose from the many activities that we offer or you can just simply do nothing, chill and be lazy for the day. You may enjoy digesting a book at our hammocks or pump up your adrenaline with a jump from our 15-foot river swing. You may bask in the scenery by water on a paddleboard tour or by land on a mountain bike tour. You may book a village tour and get to know real Filipino culture with a chance to meet a happy carabao. You can rent a scooter for the day and visit the tarsiers and the Chocolate Hills. You may practice yoga, join a class or meditate at our Santosha Yoga Shala. You will discover with your tastebuds the love for healthy and hearty food at Food & Fables – our restaurant that serves traditional, western, vegetarian and vegan meals anytime of the day.
Designed in the Filipino traditional architecture with a modern but cozy feel, our cottages offer a comfortable stay with (river-cooled) fan rooms, mosquito nets and hot & cold showers.
Family Suite Cottage with View
Suite Cottage with View
Superior Cottage with Double Bed
|Superior Cottage with Twin Beds||Php 2,000|
|Standard Cottage||Php 1,600|
Family Deluxe Room
* Suites, Deluxe and Superior Cottages have private outdoor toilets and showers. The Standard Cottage has a shared outdoor toilet and showers. All private rooms have queen-size beds except for Superior Cottage with Twin Beds. The Family Suite and Family Deluxe has 2 queen-size beds inside the room and can accommodate up to 4 persons. Prices are good for two persons.
- In-house Restaurant
- WiFi connection in all rooms
- River Deck
- Fan-cooled Rooms
- Hot & Cold Shower
- 15 ft. River Swing
Check-out is at 12:00. Check-in time is at 14:00.
Other tours, transfers & services we can arrange:
- Motorbike Rental
- Countryside Tour
- Island-Hopping Tour
- Bird-Watching Tour
- Night Jungle Safari Tour
- Dolphin-Watching & Pamilacan Island Tour
- Airport or Ferry Port Pick-up Transfers
- Transfers at any point in Bohol