Terms and Conditions for Standard SUP Packages
It is very important to read and understand our terms and conditions.
- All prices are in Philippine Pesos.
- To confirm your booking, we require 25% DOWNPAYMENT of the total price. Non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept payments thru bank transfers, credit cards via Paypal and Paypal to Paypal account.
- Bank remittance charges or Paypal charges for sending money must be shouldered by the booker. The charge when sending money thru Paypal is 5% of the price. For bank remittances, please ask your local bank how much they charge.
- Deadline for FULL PAYMENT is 30 days before your tour schedule. Important: Failure to pay before the deadline will automatically cancel your booking confirmation.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification thru email is required.
- CANCELLATION before 21 days of your tour schedule is 50% refundable of the full price.
- CANCELLATION less than 21 days of your tour schedule is strictly non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for any loss, damage or accident and its expenses that you might encounter during your stay so a travel insurance is strongly advised.
- We reserve the right to change the price on the tour package without notice should fluctuations occur in boat, air, land, fuel costs or currency rates. However, we will honor the price stated in your invoice once you have paid the tour package in full.
- Not included in the tour price are passport and visa fees, travel insurance, domestic flights, extra meals not stated on the itinerary, laundry, medical expenses, optional activities or trips.
- Should you wish to extend your stay, kindly notify us your will to do to make proper arrangements
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have a suitable level of fitness to undertake your SUP tour. Seek the advice of your doctor for specific health recommendations (ex. vaccines) for travel to the country or region you are visiting and/or for any pre-existing health concerns. Any medical expenses or related costs incurred during your trip are not the liability of SUP Tours Philippines.
- We require that you are able to swim or at comfortable with a personal floatation device (PFD.)
- Children 7 years old and below are not allowed to have their own SUP board and paddle for their own safety. However, they have a corresponding minimum rate for joining the tour that is available from us after you fill up the pre-booking form.
- It is your responsibility to carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when traveling with SUP Tours Philippines. Please ensure passports are valid for a minimum of 6 months beyond your date of arrival in the Philippines.
- The information you will give is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL to us. We assure the safety of your personal information. No other parties can gain access or benefit from your personal information.